We live in a stressful world right now. The understatement of the year.
Where are we feeling it? Well for 37% of the world's population, it's at night when our bodies try to refuel during sleep. SleepAdvisor.org sums it up well:
The truth is that we take sleep for granted. Sleep deprivation is similar to alcohol intoxication, and it may be helpful to think of it that way. So, would you go to work intoxicated by alcohol? You certainly would not.
In a collection of research from leading authorities on the matter,* we find the stats are sobering and undeniable...
😴 37.9% people reported unintentionally falling asleep during the day or at work in the last 30 days.
😴 9 million people use prescription drugs to sleep.
😴 50 to 70 million people in the US suffer from one or several sleep disorders.
😴 Lack of Sleep costs the United States over $411 Billion annually
😴 Over 100 thousand deaths can be attributed to medical errors due to sleep deprivation.
As a result, sleep has become very big business. Smart mattresses, sleep trackers, sleep studies, CPAP machines, and the big market share holder - prescription drugs - have created what is now a rapidly growing 40 billion dollar industry.
We get it. And we agree: sleep is vital. But we believe that in many cases, a person's mind and body simply need a little help to transition from the stress of the day into a restful state, and when that's provided, our amazing bodies can do the rest. Literally.
Before you spend big, we invite you to try NeoSleep. We personally and carefully source our ingredients from trusted partners, and use them in the most generous quantities possible for the highest efficacy - no skimping for the sake of a name on a label. The one-of-a-kind NeoSleep blend includes:
- Suntheanine: a clinically validated form of L-theanine that promotes relaxation.
- Sensoril: a potent ashwagandha extract plus a highly absorbable form of magnesium work together to promote stress relief and relaxation.
- Melatonin: well-known and used, but by itself doesn't provide the complete support needed for the full sleep cycle.
- Lemon Balm: a perennial herb from the mint family, in combination with other ingredients seems to improve sleep quality, particularly in people with sleeping disorders.
- Valerian Root: helps relax the nerve cells that get overexcited which makes it a great natural anxiolytic and sedative.
It's your turn to wake up truly rested with no drag, no side-effects, and no regrets. Give a try for 30 days - satisfaction guaranteed or your money-back.